[rt-users] RT Query Logging

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Tue Jun 30 05:42:16 EDT 2009

There is no bother, what I meant is the list will be more helpful than me.
for tweaks and performance tuning the wiki and mailing list is better
place than me, because it varies depending on the database server you use.
Start with observation and detect your bottle necks , ist the web part
or the database, in most cases the later, which part of the application
is slow, creating tickets or searching tickets etc etc

Regards

Roy