[rt-users] Asset tracking, multiple Contacts in same company, Custom fields, RTFM and more

Julian Hein jhein at netways.de
Sun Mar 1 11:11:16 EST 2009

Hi,

You could just create a Queue "Customers" and create a ticket for every
customer there and than attach all the info you have to custom fields and
attachments. The Companies people could be CCs on this tickets.

All you need to do then is create a script that links this ticket to any new
ticket that comes into your Queue "Support" based on the email adress.

Could that be an easy solution to your problem?

Regards,
Julian