[rt-users] Help with SVN site

Flynn, Timothy J timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu
Mon Mar 2 14:35:19 EST 2009

Hi I am trying to download RT-View-ConciseSpreadsheet.  I haven't used
SVN before so this is becoming a trick.  Can someone shed some light on
what I am doing wrong?  I just want a local copy so I can install it.

svn checkout
http://svn.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi/bps/browse/RT-View-Concis
eSpreadsheet temp
svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/cgi-bin/index.cgi/bps/browse/RT-View-ConciseSpreadsheet'
svn: PROPFIND of
'/cgi-bin/index.cgi/bps/browse/RT-View-ConciseSpreadsheet': 200 OK
(http://svn.bestpractical.com)

Thanks,
-Tim