[rt-users] ObjectCustomFieldValues weirdness

Stephen Cochran stephen.a.cochran.lists at cahir.net
Wed Mar 4 00:06:56 EST 2009

Any idea why I'd be seeing the following in the ObjectCustomFieldValues
table:

mysql> select id, CustomField, ObjectType, ObjectId, Content, LastUpdated
from ObjectCustomFieldValues where Objectid = 80487 and CustomField = 5;
+-------+-------------+------------+----------+----------+---------------------+
| id    | CustomField | ObjectType | ObjectId | Content  |
LastUpdated         |
+-------+-------------+------------+----------+----------+---------------------+
| 24363 |           5 | RT::Ticket |    80487 | Email    | 2009-02-25
13:23:16 |
| 24544 |           5 | RT::Ticket |    80487 | Hardware | 2009-02-25
13:23:16 |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Two rows being inserted at exactly the same time with different Contents?

FWIW, came across this while pulling out TimeTaken info from the
Transactions table and mapping it to a Category custom field. Was getting
duplicates that it took me a while to track down.