[rt-users] Can t locate object method "new" via package "RTx::AssetTracker::Assets"

Gianfranco Samuele - Araknos Srl g.samuele at araknos.it
Wed Mar 4 09:06:51 EST 2009

Todd Chapman wrote:
> Is DevelMode on? Trying turning it off.

I've checked my RT_SiteConfig.pm and there is this line:
Set($DevelMode, '0');

So I think that DevelMode is off but the problem turn-on sometime randomly.
I also check /usr/share/perl for some rights problems setting
/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder.pm to 755 without any result.

Regards,

Gianfranco Samuele
System
g.samuele at araknos.it
********************
Araknos Srl - http://www.araknos.it/
Bologna (Italy) - V. P.Miliani 7a 40132
tel. +39-051-403001 fax +39-051-4144154

Questo messaggio di posta elettronica contiene informazioni di carattere
confidenziale rivolte esclusivamente al destinatario sopra indicato. E'
vietato l'uso, la diffusione, distribuzione o riproduzione da parte di
ogni altra persona. Nel caso aveste ricevuto questo messaggio di posta
elettronica per errore, siete pregati di segnalarlo immediatamente al
mittente e distruggere quanto ricevuto (compresi i file allegati) senza
farne copia. Grazie.

This e-mail transmission may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. Please do not read it if you are not the
intended recipient(S). Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving it in any
manner. Thank you.