[rt-users] BUG: has StealTicket but gets "You can only take tickets which are unowned?"

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Thu Mar 5 05:11:34 EST 2009

I think you're missing the point though.  If you don't allow
Stealticket then this wouldn't matter.  The only question is "if they
can Steal the ticket, why force them to take duplicate steps" ?

I don't understand why you don't want more control for Bulk Update.
So any of your users can cause every one of your ticket requestors to
get a blank message ... and this is good how?

The point here is to allow each organization to work how they like
best.  Don't take away StealTicket just because you don't allow it.
Just don't assign the right.