[rt-users] Is there a mailing list for AT?

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Thu Mar 5 13:02:45 EST 2009

The future of AT is up to it's users. It works pretty well for many
right now, and as a default is sort of the same blank slate that RT is
when first installed. I prefer not to do too much custom stuff in core
AT that some people won't need. AT extensions can be released for
that. Patches are welcome and if you have the right attitude a commit
bit won't be hard to obtain.