[rt-users] RT 3.8.2 - Iteration trough transaction attachments

Filipe José Silva Clemente filipe at sapia.uminho.pt
Thu Mar 5 14:46:10 EST 2009

Hi,

Im using this code in RT 3.8.2:

            my $attachments = $Transaction->Attachments;

            $attachments->Limit( FIELD    => 'Filename',

                                 OPERATOR => "=",

                                 VALUE    => '' );

            while ( my $message = $attachments->Next )

So I can do a While trough all the attachments that aren't ticket "file attachments" but this isn't working.

I saw this example (http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/AddAttachmentLinksToMail) but here they want the attachments. When I changed the OPERATOR from != to = it doesn't work. What am I missing?

I want to build a final message history to send to the client by email but I want to ignore the file attachments sent by the user in the email messages.

How can I do that?

TIA,

Filipe Clemente

Portugal