[rt-users] RSS and iCalendar Feeds? Bug?

John Arends jarends at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 10 12:47:41 EDT 2009

I sent a message about this last week but didn't get much of a reply.
I'm hoping with a more descriptive subject I can get some more comments.

I am very excited about the RSS feeds and iCalendar feeds in RT 3.8.x,
but I can't get them to work reliably?. Is anyone using them? If so,
which applications are you using?

The RSS feeds work fine in FireFox, and the iCalendar feeds work fine in
Sunbird. However, I can't get either of them to work in applications our
users have.

Outlook 2007 does not like the format of the RSS feeds, and I can't get
either of them to work.

For our Mac users, the iCalendar feeds do not work in iCal, and the RSS
feeds do not work in Safari.

I'm guessing the problem is mostly the format. Who is using the feeds?

--
John Arends <jarends at illinois.edu>
Network Analyst