[rt-users] Email and LDAP authentication problems or rather issues

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Wed Mar 11 09:07:19 EDT 2009

Steven McDonald wrote:
>    Do you have some idea when this addition to ExternalAuth might be
> available? If you have an Alpha or Beta module we could test it against
> our LDAP on a development instance of RT
>
>    Steve

Fraid not.. I'm very busy at work and home at the moment and haven't got
to it yet. I will mail the list when there's something to test.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com