[rt-users] Unable to add saved search to default RT at a glance layout

Artem Naluzhnyy tut at nhamon.com.ua
Wed Mar 11 10:54:49 EDT 2009

Hi,

When I add saved search with "RT system's saved searches" privacy as a
superuser to default RT at a glance layout I can not see it there.
Moreover if I try to modify the search options on
"/Prefs/Search.html?name=RT%3A%3AAttribute-58" page I receive empty
page with footer <div> only. There are no errors in the log.

It works if I change privacy option for the saved search to some
group's one and add it to the RT at a glance page in my own
preferences. But the goal is to change default layout for all users.

Bug/feature?

--
Artem Naluzhnyy