[rt-users] Schema 4.0/4.1 upgrade for MySQL

John Arends jarends at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 12 16:27:32 EDT 2009

It fails in all sorts of spectacular ways. I tried doing a manual
install, had trouble with that too. Since this step only needs to be
done once I'm just going to set up a "throw away" virtual machine and
force an RPM to install over the current version and use it to run the
script.

--
John Arends <jarends at illinois.edu>
Network Analyst