[rt-users] Search results being filtered after they are generated?

Jon Baker JBAKER at wgm.us
Fri Mar 13 12:28:01 EDT 2009

Ok, this at first appeared to work - but after a few minutes I got a
call that the quick search wasn't working as expected.

I have users defined in groups for AdminCC's of some queues.  Before,
the quick search list correctly showed, let's say, 15 open tickets in
the IT queue.  Of those 15 tickets, 5 were created by jimb, so he is
the requester of those tickets.  Jimb is the owner of two of them.
After turning on UseSQLForACLChecks, he now only sees 7 tickets in the
quick search, and when he clicks on the queue he sees only the 7
tickets that he is explicitly assigned as a watcher instead of the
entire queue that he is in a group that is defined as AdminCC.

I'm running rt version 3.8.2-5.fc10 on MySQL 5.0.67-2.fc10

--
Jon Baker
Information Technology