[rt-users] Search results being filtered after they are generated?

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:11:07 EDT 2009

What about other ways people get ShowTicket right?

Also very important thing. Have you used rt-validator with --resolve
option enabled on this DB? If yes then delete user from group, add
back, restart server and test. There is bug that may delete required
records from CGM table in rt-validator. Bug is fixed in upcoming
3.8.3.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.