[rt-users] Advice for New Machine

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 13 16:22:10 EDT 2009

John,

    We are currently running 3.6.4, but DESPERATELY want to upgrade to
3.8.2. Hence the desire to get this new zone set up right FIRST, before
trying to upgrade. We are an Oracle house, so that's not on the table.
So far, I'm leaning toward Linux, but I haven't heard from Jesse or
Ruslan, Stephen Turner, Joop, or Mike Peachy or any of the more
experienced players yet. I'm actually starting to get excited.

Kenn
LBNL