[rt-users] Is RT allright being OK ?

jul jul-rt at julbox.net
Mon Mar 16 11:17:43 EDT 2009

Hello,

I discovered I had mistakes in my scrips (forgot the ->ISO cast), but I am
puzzled :

is it normal that my table and field name are lower case even though I
installed request tracker with the  rt-setup-database script ?

Will it be a problem upgrading ?
Here is a short sample of /etc/request-tracker3.8/schema.Pg :

CREATE TABLE Tickets (
  id INTEGER DEFAULT nextval('tickets_id_seq'),
  Starts TIMESTAMP NULL  ,
  Started TIMESTAMP NULL  ,
  Due TIMESTAMP NULL  ,
  Resolved TIMESTAMP NULL  ,

Here is a short sample of pg_dump -F p rt3 > rt320090316.sql:

CREATE TABLE tickets (
    id integer DEFAULT nextval('tickets_id_seq'::regclass) NOT NULL,
    starts timestamp without time zone,
    started timestamp without time zone,
    due timestamp without time zone,
    resolved timestamp without time zone,

I may seems stupid, but I prefer to bluntly reinstall my RT if I cannot
upgrade.

--
Julien Tayon // digital craftsman // making things simpler (when possible)

Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you.
Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.