[rt-users] Asset Tracker + 3.8.2 possible?

John BORIS jboris at adphila.org
Mon Mar 16 15:54:51 EDT 2009

Charlie,
You can disregard that.  At least I did when I installed on my RT but I
am on 3.6

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
222 North 17th Street
Philadelphia, Pa. 19103
Tel: 215-965-1714
Fax: 215-587-3525
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"
>>> charlie derr <cderr at simons-rock.edu> 03/16/09 11:08 AM >>>
Greetings,
        I'm just getting started with trying to set up a test-instance
of RT.  Before I possibly break what I've so far accomplished can
anyone tell me if Asset Tracker 1.2.3 will work with rt-3.8.2?

        In the README file there're instructions to patch rt-3.4 but I'm
reluctant to run that against 3.8.2 without knowing that someone
has done it before successfully.

                thanks so much in advance for your time,
                        ~c