[rt-users] Odd behaviour with RT::Authen::ExternalAuth...

Gary Greene Gary.Greene at minervanetworks.com
Thu Mar 19 20:28:57 EDT 2009

I'm running into a small issue with RT::Authen::ExternalAuth.

The issue I'm having is that when I post a reply to a ticket or attempt to create a new ticket, it punts me to the login screen again. Once I've authenticated again, it completes the task. Thing is, I was already logged into the web UI in the first place. This is with RT version 3.8.1 and RT::Authen::ExternalAuth version 0.08.

Any insight to this would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
IT Operations