[rt-users] Approvals question

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Wed Mar 25 15:44:20 EDT 2009

I have several queues that are set up for approvals, which I have
working great.  However, I'd like to change the behavior somewhat but
am not sure how to do it.

What we want is to have a group or groups set up as AdminCC (or
similar functionality) for the queue, but cannot see the ticket until
it is approved.  I have been able to do this by adding a bunch of code
to add a group as AdminCC in the scrip that resolves the approval
ticket, but it is becoming very difficult to manage, especially if I
want to have more than one group added as AdminCC when the ticket is
approved.  Is there a simpler way to hide a ticket from a group before
it is approved?
--
Jon Baker
Information Technology