[rt-users] Custom Field select boxes erroneously displayed as multi-select...?

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Thu Mar 26 08:21:06 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I have a bunch of custom field select box popups, (a single selection from
several possible pre-defined values), and they all display like multi-select
popups.  The point is they look like multi-select popups, even though the
behaviour is correctly single-select.  What I am looking for is a way to
force these select popups to look like single-select popup menus.  Is there
an obvious switch somewhere which defines this (currently incorrect) display
behaviour, which I'm missing, does anyone know, please?  TIA.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen

http://www.rfi.net/