[rt-users] RT stop sending emails

Swart, Tom TSwart at christa.com
Thu Mar 26 10:42:42 EDT 2009

I have RT installed on Ubuntu 8.10 and have fetchmail configured pull
emails from an exchange server. Msmtp was installed to send emails but
that wasn't working so I went back and took a second look at postfix.
After changing the relay address I was flooded with all the emails that
RT had in its queue. So I figured I had it working. Then I created a
ticket with an external email address and the ticket was created but
from then on RT has not sent any emails. I was saying that it sent but
nothing was received and now it doesn't even say it was sent. There was
no configuration changes from the time it worked to the time of creating
the ticket with the external email address. Since then the only change
that was made was enabling ssl on apache. I'm not sure what could have
gone wrong. If there is any logs that could help let me know where they
are located because I'm not that proficient with Linux. Thanks