[rt-users] Custom field - check boxes, radio buttons and text boxes

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Fri Mar 27 13:14:24 EDT 2009

> Using check boxes and radio buttons will be easier for our users to
> manipulate. Has anyone done this or do you have any suggestions?

You can certainly do this with RT using custom fields, but not "multiple
screen" where the state transfers from one page to the next.  It would all
be one screen.

If you wanted multiple screens, you could still do it with a custom web
front end that uses RT's REST interface to store all the data from all pages
to one ticket.

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117