[rt-users] How to add Company logo

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Fri May 1 10:13:36 EDT 2009

Perhaps folks were thinking you'd look in the Wiki first:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ChangeLogo

You will need to pay attention to the 3.5+ section regarding copying the
Logo file to RT_HOME/local/html/Elements/Logo

If you choose that method, you need not put all the SetLogo stuff in your
RT_SiteConfig.  This is how I have my RT 3.8.2 setup.  I have not tried the
instructions for RT 3.8.  That seems fairly straightfoward and much easier
than creating a Logo file.

Also, no need to cc the devel list...

James Moseley