[rt-users] How to add Company logo

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Fri May 1 11:35:34 EDT 2009

Fri 01 May 2009 16:29:05 GMT
jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com wrote:
> We don't seem to have any problems using a 200x90 logo in our 3.8.2
> install.

For what it's worth, while I haven't had a lot of time to deal with it,
the main problem I have had with setting our custom logo is that the
size of the div the logo lives in is dependant upon the width of the
text under the logo, which means that it's not possible to have a logo
without a wide line of text under it.

I'm sure it's a basic CSS thing, but because of the very complex way the
CSS is sourced for RT I didn't get to the bottom of it before I ran out
of time last time I was looking into it.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com