[rt-users] rt command line, to see all tickets updated yesterday.

Jeff Palmer jeffp at burstek.com
Thu May 7 13:57:27 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to use the rt command line to get a list of all tickets that
were modified yesterday.  I currently have:

rt ls -t ticket "Queue = 'Support' AND Status != 'rejected' AND
LastUpdated = '2009-05-06"

It seems simple enough,  but apparently the query is larger than I had
anticipated, because the web server times out before returning any
results.

I'm looking for ideas/optimizations, to make this faster and more
reliable.

As an aside,  I know I can add the -f switch to pull things like id, and
subject.  Is there a way to pull info out of a customfield also?  An
example:

rt ls -t ticket "Queue = 'Support' AND Status != 'rejected' AND
LastUpdated = '$EXPIRE'" -f id,subject,customfield

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.