[rt-users] New to RT and need help with RT_SiteConfig.PM

Gary Greene ggreene at minervanetworks.com
Mon May 11 18:42:30 EDT 2009

Sorry for being a little pedantic, but....

First, please don't top post, the flow of the conversation gets lost if you do, Second, this is a mailing list, your signature is more than a little silly in this case.

Now on to the meat of the issue:
The best way to configure your RT_SiteConfig.pm is to open it in your favourite editor (vi, emacs, or nano) and then edit what is there using the RT_Config.pm as a guide to what you can change. In most cases, both of these files will be located in /etc/rt3/. In most cases, a minimal configuration will override the default rtname, organization, webpath, webdomain, and timezone.

These, and other options are fairly well documented in RT_Config.pm

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
IT Operations