[rt-users] creating Tickets

kenadams2 adams.ken at hgc.com.au
Mon May 11 22:39:50 EDT 2009

Hi

I have just finished setting up RT and have a small problems with the way
the users are setup. We have 35 users. 30 of them are remote. Each user has
a queue so that tickets can be lodged to them. They all have create ticket
privs so that they can create tickets BUT I dont want them to be able to
create a ticket to another remote site. The tickets need to be created to a
central place and from there it can be distributed if the need arises. At
the moment when they create a ticket there is 35 different queues for them
to choose from and I only want there to be the other 5. How can I do this.

Thanks
Ken Adams