[rt-users] how to add an hour in request tracker time

Terence Monteiro terence at deeproot.co.in
Wed May 13 05:26:12 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 09:08:32AM +0000, hanane ourdani wrote:
> hello:
>
> on summer we have to add an hour on request tracker, please can you tell me
> how can i do this and if there are an impact to the old tickets.

You seem to be talking about daylight saving time. Setting your RT
server timezone correctly in RT_SiteConfig.pm should do the trick. If
your server timezone is correct and you are accessing the application in
the same timezone, all users will see the correct created, last updated
timestamps for tickets, new and old.

--
Regards, Terence.
http://www.deeproot.in