[rt-users] RT 3.6.5 causes connection aborts resulting in 500 error

Kage kagekonjou at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:13:24 EDT 2009

Memory capacity is currently set to 512MB on our Hardy RT VM.  CPU is
capped to a whole core for itself (so, something like 2.8GHz).  Usage
is practically none.  I'm not so sure memory is the issue, but I'll
bump the VM's memory up and start pounding the Hardy RT VM and see if
that fixes it.

--
~ Kage
http://vitund.com