[rt-users] RT 3.6.5 causes connection aborts resulting in 500 error

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Wed May 20 15:51:14 EDT 2009

As I said before:

> [...]

In other words, when it breaks next, DON'T just restart apache2.  Log into
the system and poke around _while its broken_.  Try to load a web page
through apache that is not RT-related _while its broken_.  Look at the
memory usage _while its broken_.  Look at CPU load _while its broken_.  Poke
around in all the logs you have in /var/log for recent messages.  See if you
can narrow it down any.

Taking wild stabs and guesses at stuff is a pet peeve of mine; it is not
"problem-solving".  Be deterministic rather than guessing and you'll be more
efficient (and learn to be more self-sufficient at the same time).

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117
   http://www.bitstatement.net/