[rt-users] mis-use of indexes on the Attachments table (RT 3.8.2)

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Tue May 26 17:36:02 EDT 2009

> This is on a new host, and we imported via a mysqldump and re-import, so the
> data in the table should be defragmented... but the end result is clearly
> problematic.

Wait a minute.  Did you install 3.8.2 and load a dump into it from the older
version?  Oy vey.  The schemas don't really line up.

You'd need to install the old version of RT on the new host, and then go
through the upgrade process.  Otherwise you're in for a lot of manual
discovery & cajoling to get things to work properly.

--
   Tom Lahti

   (425)251-0833 x 117
   http://www.bitstatement.net/