[rt-users] Simple Search functionality

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Wed May 27 15:41:31 EDT 2009

> Is "stuff" in the following path correct...
>
> /apps/rt-3.8.2/local/html/Callbacks/stuff/Search/Simple.html/ModifyQuery

It should be, here's mine:
(You can use any name you want for the folder between Callbacks and Search)

[ceaadmin at rt ~]$ cat
/opt/rt3/local/html/Callbacks/Indirection/Search/Simple.html/ModifyQuery
<%init>
$$query =~ s/\bany\b/new open resolved stalled rejected deleted/i;
$$query =~ s/\bclosed\b/resolved rejected deleted/i;
</%init>

<%args>
$query => undef
</%args>

All I can say is check your server logs, Apache and RT/syslog.

> After restarting Apache...
You don't need to restart it, a graceful HUP will do fine.

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.