[rt-users] Set priority based on requestor's group membership

Steve Hopps steve.hopps at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:35:59 EDT 2009

Hi there, at our company there's a group of people who get preferential
treatment because they're top sales guys, and in order to make it easier on
our helpdesk techs, I'd like to have their tickets be prioritized
automatically based on membership to a group.
I'm not sure how to do a check for group membership in a scrip, I've been
looking through the mail archives but haven't had any luck so far. Can
anyone recommend how to do this?

Basically I want the scrip to trigger if they're a member, and set the
priority to something (say 80) on creation, and that's all. Any help would
be appreciated on this one. Thanks!

-Steve