[rt-users] Change ticket status to "Waiting for approval"

Jeremy Winder jwinder at logicalsi.com
Fri May 29 09:42:55 EDT 2009

Normally I wouldn't ask this question without doing some more research
on my own, but I'm under the gun to get this setup as soon as possible.

I have done a fresh installation of RT 3.8.3, enabled the ___Approvals
queue, added the following scrip and templates:

<scrip>
Condition:   On Create
Action:      Create Tickets
Template:    Change Request Approval