[rt-users] Anyway to make comments "internal"?

John David Chapman johndchapman at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:56:33 EST 2009

Hi, thanks Torsten and Mike, good stuff.

I see that corrospondance not only sends an email to customer, but also
shows up in the gui.  Perfect.

One question though - when I send a corrospondance (i.e comment with reply
to requester), it send the customer 2 identical emails.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks

John