[rt-users] How to search for tickets within a time frame relative to today?

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Thu Nov 5 09:29:47 EST 2009

put in the time frame "-14 days"

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Gabriel - IP Guys
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 9:18 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] How to search for tickets within a time frame relative to today?

Dear All,

I would like to create a search that highlights tickets that are 14 days old, but I don't know how to do a search that uses the date in a relative manner, for example, I would like to search for all unresolved tickets created in the last 2 weeks. Any help on the syntax that would be required?

---
Kind Regards,
Mr Gabriel

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Hearst Service Center (cadmin at hearstsc.com) immediately by email and delete the original message.