[rt-users] Upgraded to rt-3.8.5 and kill stopped working

Sean Sullivan sean.sullivan at harmonixmusic.com
Thu Nov 5 13:27:46 EST 2009

Hi all,

I just spent yesterday upgrading to RT 3.8.5 with RTFM 2.4.2 and for
some reason "kill" isn't working from the main UI anymore. I get:

RT::Ticket::Kill Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands.
(/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Display.html line 134)

I made sure all the perl deps were updated as well so I'm not sure what
could be causing it. I also didn't find anything when searching so I
thought I'd just check in here before spending a day running through the
code myself.

Anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks!

-