[rt-users] Email display name to match queue name/description

b-boy thys.kitshoff at rocketseed.com
Fri Nov 6 04:02:21 EST 2009

Hi all

I would like to setup my system so that when an agent responds to a ticket
in a specific queue the email display name should be the queue name or
description, currently it shows the agent name and surname.

I have a feeling I need to edit the below line in RT_SiteConfig.pm but I
cant find any documentation on it...

Set($FriendlyFromLineFormat , "\"%s \" <%s>");

Thanks in advance for your assistance.