[rt-users] Access to Attachment structure

Alessandra Serrau aserrau at reilabs.com
Fri Nov 13 11:26:46 EST 2009

> In order to create a custom scrip, I need to access to Attachment
> structure
> > because I would know the value of a header of the original request
> message.
> >
> > So I try to do in custom cleanup code block:
> > my $headers = $self->TransactionObj->Attachments->Headers;
> >

> $self->TransactionObj->Attachments links to multiple attachements, you
> have to walk them with:
>
> while ( my $Attachment = $self->TransactionObj->Attachments->Next ) {
>    my $headers = $Attachment->Headers;
> }
>
> Or use only the first one:
>
> my $headers = $self->TransactionObj->Attachments->First->Headers;
>

> Thank you very much for the fast response!
>
> I tryed both solution, the first one works, the second one doesn't work,
> the error is:
> Can't call method "Headers" on an undefined value at (eval 962) line 3.
>
> For me is sufficent the first one solution.
> Still thank you
> --
> Alessandra Serrau

Sorry, the last email is not the correct answer...
The first solution doesn't work like the second one.

If I exclude the while loop and write:

my $Attachment = $self->TransactionObj->Attachments->Next;
my $headers = $Attachment->Headers;

the error is teìhe same:

Can't call method "Headers" on an undefined value at (eval 837) line 4.

Infact, in Attachment.pm it is not present neither "First" nor "Next"
methods.

How can I resolve my issue?
--
Alessandra Serrau