[rt-users] Adding AdminCCs on ticket creation

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 18 12:07:36 EST 2009

JC,

I created something similar to this only it was for Ticket "CC's". As to
whether you want them to be added as Users or not, that could well be
done with your RT_SiteConfigure.pm file for auto create. We do that and
they become non-privileged users (Email only.
Anyway, I didn't want RT to add "CC's" automatically for all queues, so
I wrote this scrip to do it on a queue by queue basis. I put it in the
RT wiki. If you're interested, you could check it out and modify it for
your purposes. Hope it helps.

Kenn
LBNL

P.S. I noticed your code didn't have a "Return 1: in the Cleanup Action
Code. That is important as well.