[rt-users] How should I create a db in mysql?

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Mon Nov 30 14:43:20 EST 2009

Hi, Kevin.

Could you help me?

RT: Request Tracker
You're almost there!

You haven't yet configured your webserver to run RT.

You appear to have installed RT's web interface correctly, but haven't
yet configured your web server to "run" the RT server which powers the
web interface.

The next step is to edit your webserver's configuration file to instruct
it to use RT's mod_perl , fastcgi or speedycgi handler.

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Fone at RNP 1015-8902