[rt-users] Cannot log out of RT

Janet Bass jbass at nist.gov
Thu Oct 1 08:20:09 EDT 2009

I have RT set up to do authentication through apache which uses Kerberos.
It works fine and logs me in as username at KRBTEST
The problem is that when I click on logout, I get the screen that says: You
have been logged out of RT, but then seems to immediately re-logs me in and
I go back to my home page.
Here is the code that maybe needed for assistance:

Apache Kerberos configuration

        AuthType KerberosV5
        AuthName "Please use the GR login and password"
        KrbMethodK5Passwd on
        KrbMethodNegotiate off
        KrbServiceName HTTP/rt.mel.nist.gov at KRBTEST
        Krb5Keytab /etc/httpd/conf/krb5/http.rt.krb5.keytab
        Require valid-user

RT_Site_Config

Set($WebExternalAuto, 1);
Set($WebExternalAuth, 1);