[rt-users] Sorting on more than 1 row in Query Builder output

Mike Johnson Mike.Johnson at NorMed.ca
Thu Oct 1 12:07:08 EDT 2009

Thats what I figured.

Thanks!

Mike Johnson
Datatel Programmer/Analyst
Northern Ontario School of Medicine
955 Oliver Road
Thunder Bay, ON   P7B 5E1
Phone: 807.766.7331
Email: mike.johnson at normed.ca
Technology assistance: email nosmhelpdesk at normed.ca
Technology Emergency Contact (TEC) Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm excluding stat holidays:
Off campus toll free 1-800-461-8777, option 8, or locally either
(705)-662-7120 or (807)-766-7500

On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 10:55:10AM -0400, Mike Johnson wrote:
>    I'm trying to find how to sort on 2 columns in Query Builder output.
>
>    Is there a key word you can put in the TicketSQL to sort?
>
>    Or is there some way to do this?
>
>    we are using RT 3.2.1, does the newer version support multi-field sorting?

Take a look at the query builder on a 3.8 instance such as
http://rt3.fsck.com/Search/Build.html (guest / guest)
There are 4 sort columns available

-kevin