[rt-users] Request for RT briefing/demo slide deck

David Griffith dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Tue Oct 6 03:06:46 EDT 2009

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009, Allen wrote:

>> Has anybody briefed their employer about what/how RT works and why it
>> is a good option to move to this particular product?  I'm going to be
>> giving a briefing about RT tomorrow and am currently coming up with
>> some slides however if there is someone out there who wouldn't mind
>> sending along what they've already done it may help speed up the
>> process.

[replying to Drew]

I was specifically asked to come up with a trouble ticket system.  My
approach was to install RT on my workstation, start some demo trouble
tickets, and walk the IT manager through tracking things.  He instantly
liked it.  Were I in your position, I'd install RT on my laptop and
interact with the system right in front of everyone.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu