[rt-users] occasionally missing metadata

Bernhard bh at greentube.com
Wed Oct 7 10:12:26 EDT 2009

Hi Jesse,

thank you for responding - after playing around a bit I found the following:
For the one ticket with attachment, I find only the filename and the
file itself in the attachments table, all other information is empty.
For the other ticket I find nothing at all in the attachments table -
but that could also be because I have no idea how to get to the
corresponding Attachments ID from the ticket number...

Unless you can point me somewhere, I will just check if it happens again...

all the best,
Bernhard

Am 05.10.2009 15:41, Jesse Vincent schrieb:

> On Wed 30.Sep'09 at 14:05:39 +0200, Bernhard wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> running RT 3.8.4 on CentOS 5.3 and MySQL 5.0.45
>> had this issue twice recently - a ticket would miss the mail itself even
>> though it would display attachments.
>> no date, no history, no body, no mail.
>>
>> mails came from gmail and hotmail.fr - with some special characters in
>> the subject and double quotes in one case, the other one doesn't even
>> show a title / subject.
>>
>> did anyone experience something like this as well?
>>

> If you poke in the attachments table, is the content there?
>
> Best,
> Jesse
>

>> any hint would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>> cheers,
>> bernhard

Bernhard Hansbauer
System Administrator
bernhard.hansbauer at greentube.com
-------------------------
Greentube I.E.S. AG
Mariahilfer Straße 47/1/102
A-1060 Wien
FN 197003k, HG Wien

Tel: +43 1 494 50 56 - 30
http://www.greentube.com

Internet Email Confidentiality Footer
Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to this person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by replying. Please make it known immediately  f you or your employer does not consent to the medium of e-mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.