[rt-users] A few small changes I'd like to make to our RT....

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Oct 22 18:04:57 EDT 2009

> The thing here is that the interface is presenting far too much information
> for my users (both admin and self service UIs), thus why I'm trying to
I'd recommend just getting used to it.

> streamline it as best I can. Would you know which modules these links are
> generated by? At least then I can hack them out in the local override
> directory.
Not modules, Mason file sin share/html

Alternatively, you might create a custom CSS theme that display:none's the
icky classes like downloadattachment. While you're still sending the bytes,
your modifications are more future proof this way.

Another advantage of doing it with CSS is that you can set the default CSS
to the custom theme, but this would still allow power users the ability to
revert to RT "as it ought to be."
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.