[rt-users] CustomField sort order with Global CustomFields

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri Oct 23 16:49:45 EDT 2009

> While there, you might simplify the body to remove the unnecessary $global_only
Sorry, should have stuck with my original there:

    my $self = shift;

    $self->Limit( ALIAS           => $self->_OCFAlias,
                  FIELD           => 'ObjectId',
                  OPERATOR        => '=',
                  VALUE           => 0,
                  ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'OR' );

    foreach my $id (@_) {
        $self->Limit( ALIAS           => $self->_OCFAlias,
                    FIELD           => 'ObjectId',
                    OPERATOR        => '=',
                    VALUE           => $id,
                    ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'OR' );
    }

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.