[rt-users] Return error message in Scrip

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Oct 29 11:26:55 EDT 2009

> I have tried this numerous times with various types of messages and got "no
> joy". I may be corrected on this, but the info I got back was it is NOT
> possible to display error messages to an RT screen via a scrip. That's too
He doesn't need to return an error message, to prevent the update (as
requested),
just false.

Essentially he needs to go up from transaction to to queue, get all
tickets and their
priorities, then unique the list/check for collisions with proposed priority.

Although I must admit that the idea of limiting priorities to single
instances seems
kind of odd.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.