[rt-users] Scrip to automatically set Owner based on a Custom Field

jrummel jrummel at imapp.com
Thu Oct 29 19:50:47 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a select-one Custom Field called "Product" with 5 products in it.
Based on what product is selected (on create), I would like a specific user
to be set as the Owner (ex: ticket is created with "Product A" selected, so
John Smith works on Product A, thus should automatically be the Owner).
Does anyone know the what my Custom Action would look like to accomplish
this?

Thanks!