[rt-users] Passing Watchers to Child Tickets in Template

Andy Speagle Andy.Speagle at wichita.edu
Thu Sep 3 16:23:51 EDT 2009

Hi Team,

I'm trying how to pass Cc's and AdminCc's to child tickets that are
being created in one of my Templates.  I can't seem to find the right
magic in the API for this.  My Template is essentially creating 3 child
tickets as part of a complete workflow.

Recently, a user asked that I modify the workflow to have Ccs and
AdminCcs passed to the child tickets, if specified.

Thanks,
--
Andy Speagle

"THE Student" - UCATS